Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Home on the Range







All Images Courtesy of Elle Decor

This just might be one of my favorite homes EVER. Composed up of stunning sunlit rooms, a classic black and white colour scheme, endless books, glamourous chandeliers and an absolutely beautiful sunroom! And I'm sure the clothes hanging in the closet aren't half bad either...I mean after all is this is the home of legendary designer, Badgley Mischka. I think this is the type of the home that will never go out of style, it has classic American charm, timeless yet modern black and white interior, that acts as a perfect canvas to mix things up. Overall this 'home on the range' is the ideal balance between country and glamour. My favorite detail, is that the outside exterior paint colours are carried seamlessly into the interior. Definitely makes me rethinking living out in the country, if only I was a decent equestrian :)

No comments:

Post a Comment