Monday, May 24, 2010

Is it Really Over?!

This is what I find myself doing instead of doing my final assignment for class tomorrow. Photo Booth, thats productive.


But tonight I am battling a series of emotions. I am about to end my 5 month stay in London and I can honestly say I am feeling quite a bit heartbroken. This city has become my home and I'm not sure how ready I am to depart in 3 days...especially when it has been 75 out!

My heart and mind are now being split between my hometown of Seattle with my dearest friends and family and with London, this city that I have fell head over heels for. It feels as if just yesterday I arrived here on January 1st of 2010. It has been the most amazing whirlwind of an adventure a girl could ask for between working, traveling, constantly becoming inspired with my surroundings and soaking up the 'Great Brit' culture :) Each moment has been an amazing memory and a source of inspiration for years to come. I feel so very blessed with this opportunity and all that has come with it and opened up my perspective on life, design and who I want to be as a person. I have to say though, London, I have a feeling I won't be gone for long, I have fallen too hard for you to be absent for long!

For all of you in lovely Seattle, I will see you Friday...I am excited to explore and become inspired in a new light. XX


Image Courtesy of andria lindquist

No comments:

Post a Comment