Thursday, March 25, 2010

Family, Paris and Boutique Hotels

I can not believe my luck-after all of my spring break travels, I now get to meet up with my parents in PARIS!! I am so excited to see them finally after several months and be able to see Paris again in the spring and take them around London this following week :)

I have always been a big fan of boutique hotels and I actually stumbled across one on my flight to Paris in January in the Easyjet magazine as a matter-of-fact. I love how small and quaint they can be but full of so many fun personal touches and creative designs. We booked Hotel Taylor which is in an awesome location right by the Eiffel Tower and Champs De Elysées.





Images: Courtesy of Hotel Taylor

I am so excited to stay here, especially with the complimentary breakfast which I believe is going to be mostly croissants and baguettes--all I need in life! I am also excited to do a little research for my professional business class that I just started up and I am going to be looking into the Boutique Hotels and their business practices.

Some of my favorites are the Ace Hotels, Firmdale Hotels in London as well as the Morgan Hotels. All of which are so fun and quirky but would create such an up-beat and memorable stay :)

Jusqu'à la prochaine fois, au revoir mes amours.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Taylor hotel is very cute and a grat boutique hotel. It's isn't right beside Champs Elysees and Eiffel Tower per se, but by metro is it about 15-20 minutes from there. You can walk to Champs elysees in about 40 minutes though. If you like walking. It's a very nice walk through very lively parts of Paris.
    http://www.paristaylorhotel.com

    ReplyDelete