Sunday, February 21, 2010

Globally Eclectic








Images: Habituallychic.blogspot.com

After taking another trip over to Portobello Market in Notting Hill, this week I realized how in love I am with the 'global-ecletic' style, if that is such a thing. Lately I have been gravitating towards the look of mix and matched antiques from all different time periods and places but together it can just flow so nicely. I love plain walls and a wood floor which is such a great blank canvas to start placing all your lovely finds. This style would definitely need some perfecting over the years but it'd be so fun to be surrounded in such a lively room filled with pieces that are full of such special memories. Antique resourcing is definitely where it is at, I can not wait for the day I can have a client that will send me off, letting me pick out the perfect pieces for their space :)

I really should start on some homework but this is just way more fun, hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment